情人節,你會用哪種方式對另一半表達情意?

【巨匠美語直播精華】搭訕懶人包

美語生活圈 2016/12/30 人氣(5677)
令人心動的對象與你擦身而過,
但卻因為腦袋除了一片空白卻沒半句開場白而扼腕的放棄搭訕?
字到用時方恨少,巨匠美語為你整理出實用的搭訕懶人包,做你每一段戀情的後盾喔:
 


【巨匠美語直播精華】搭訕懶人包

你有讓異性心動的本事嗎? How to Impress Your Crush?
有些人能彼此友好,卻很難進一步拉近兩人的距離,明明有機會卻總是抓不到重點,無法讓對方產生心動的感覺。你是這樣的人嗎?
想像一下:情人節時,你會用哪種方式對另一半表達情意?

How Would You Express Your Love to Your Significant Other on Valentine's Day?
A. 高級餐廳浪漫約會
   Have a romantic date in a fancy restaurant
B. 大樓掛布條,秀出我愛你
   Show your love boldly
C. 深情的眼神,一句我愛你
   Look affectionately into his/her eyes and say I love you
表單的底部
 
搭訕英文基本單字

hit on sb. (phr.) 搭訕…
have a crush on (phr.) 煞到…
She's a knockout. 他是個美女。
… one's cup of tea (phr.) …是我的菜

= swipe right on sb. (Tinder)

pick-up line (n.) 搭訕詞

 

搭訕異性 Pick Up Lines
●情境對話
M:
Excuse me. Hi, sorry, I'm so lost. 
I'm looking for…your phone number, so I can put it in my phone.
If I don't get it, I'm gonna be lost.
不好意思…嗨…我迷路了。
我在找…妳的電話號碼。我才能把它存在我的手機裡。
如果我沒拿到(號碼),我會迷路的。

F: That was the best …(laughing) 那是我聽過最棒的…(笑聲)
M: What's your name? 妳叫什麼名字?
F: Hiba. Hiba。
M: I'm Cody. Nice to meet you. 我是Cody。很高興認識妳。
F: Nice to meet you, too! 我也是!
M: That definitely deserves a number, right? 剛剛的笑聲值得得到妳的號碼嗎,對嗎?
F: Sure! 當然!
M: So, what's your number? 那妳的號碼是?
F: 3052907.
M: How do you
spell that? 妳的名字怎麼拼呢?
F: H-i-b-a.
F: Text me your name, okay? 那你再傳訊息告訴我你的名字好嗎?
M: Sure. You got it. 好,沒問題。


Can I add/friend you on Facebook?Can I send you a friend request on Facebook? 可以加一下臉書嗎?

Can I add you on LINE? = Could I have your LINE ID? 可以加個LINE嗎?

I should call you Google cuz you have everything I'm looking for. 我應該叫你Google,因為你擁有我在尋找的一切。

I don't have a library card, but would you mind if I check you out? 我沒有借書證,但是我想把你借走細細品味。

Ice breakers 破冰話題

Is this your first time here? How do you like it here?你第一次來這裡嗎?覺得怎麼樣?
What do you like to do in your spare time?你有空時喜歡做什麼?
What's the craziest thing you've ever done?你做過最瘋狂的事是什麼?

Confess your feelings to someone 告白時刻!
●情境對話
M: Hey, Wendy. I need to tell you something.   嘿,Wendy。我有話跟妳說。
F: Yeah. What? 好哇。怎麼了?
M: Ever since I met you, my life has been completely different.
   自從我遇見你,我的人生完全不同了。
   I think you're a very positive girl who always looks things on the
   bright side. 我覺得妳是個積極樂觀的女孩。
   When I first saw you, I couldn't take my eyes off you. 
   當我第一眼見到妳時,我的眼睛就離不開妳。
   But when I get to know more about you, I found out that you are    
   far more beautiful inside.
   但是當我更了解妳時,我發現妳的內心更美。
   You are enthusiastic, compassionate and with a great sense of
   humor. 妳充滿熱情又有同情心,而且還很有幽默感。
   You have a lot of characteristics that are appealing to me,
   妳的很多特質都深深吸引著我,
   and you make me wanna be a better person.
   因為妳,我想成為一個更棒的人。
   I think I've fallen for you.
   我想我已經愛上妳了。
   Would you be me girlfriend?
   妳願意當我的女朋友嗎?
 F: Oh. Thank you for saying that. But, sorry, I'm taken.
   噢,謝謝你這麼說。但是抱歉,我有男友了。


I think we're soul mates. 我覺得我們是心靈伴侶。
You're the only one that makes my heart beat faster and slowerat the same time. 你是唯一一個能牽動我情緒的人。
You complete me. You had me at hello.你使我的人生完整。當你開口說哈囉時,你就虜獲了我的心。
  --「征服情海」Jerry Maguire (1996)
 It would be my privilege to have my heart broken by you.
   能為你心碎是我的榮幸
  --「生命中的美好缺憾」 The Fault in Our Stars (2014)
 

Stable Relationship 熱戀中~穩定交往中!
●情境對話
M: Honey. 寶貝 
F: What? 怎樣?
M: I really appreciate your company over the past three years. 謝謝你這三年來的陪伴。
When I look at you, I see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. 當我看著你時,我也在我的眼前看見了我的下半輩子。
F: Come on. I know what you're thinking. You wanna hang out with your buddies tonight, right? 少來了。我知道你在打什麼鬼主意。你今天晚上又想出去鬼混了丟某?
M: That would be great! 聽起來不錯哈!
     But now just hear me out.  不過先讓我把話說完。
     You are amazing just the way you are. 你所有的一切都很棒,
     And there's only one thing I want from you. 而我只要求你一件事。
     I want you to put my name in your spouse column. 在配偶欄裡寫下我的名字。


●​You mean the world to me.你是我的全世界。
You never fail to amaze me.你總是能讓我驚喜。

戀愛總結
Affection is when you see someone's strength;
love is when you accept someone's flaws.
喜歡,是看見一個人的優點;
愛,是接受一個人的缺點。


--真愛挑日子 One Day (2011)​
 
相關學習內容補充
She's out of my league. 我配不上他。
Text me. 傳訊息給我。
He likes to flirt a lot. 他很喜歡搞曖昧。
Don't be a two-timer. 不要劈腿。
Lovesick 為情所困
Puppy love 純純的愛
Secret crush 暗戀對象
She's been ghosting me. 她一直已讀不回我。
I was unfriended. 我被刪好友了。
That's savage. 太狂了。
I've fallen for you. I'm into you. I've fallen in love with you. 我愛上你了。
Attractive / charming / appealing / gorgeous
You were put into her friend zone. 你被發好人卡了。
love at first sight 一見鍾情。
Cut the crap. 廢話少說。
Come on. I know exactly what you're thinking about. 少來了,我知道你在打什麼鬼主意。


 

索取免費課程

個資保護聲明
已索取免費課程 094074
※免費贈品由專人安排至巨匠美語分校領取,如贈送完畢以等值贈品代替。