會議須知!掌握商業英文會議溝通的技巧及禮儀

上班族用英文 2018/10/01 人氣(5745)

商業英文用在哪?商業英文的範圍很廣泛,包含信件、公文、合約、簡報及會議都會使用到一定程度的商業英文。而最容易有互動(也是最容易出錯的時候)就是在進行會議的過程,不管用字遣詞或行為尺度都需要表現得體,才能給對方留下深刻印象。今天給大家帶來商業英文會議需要注意的行為以及語句,在下次的會議中,讓你更加好溝通唷!

情境一 | 會議準備

Please set up a remainder in case anyone forgets the meeting with Dr. Chen next week.
請設定一個提醒事項以確保每個人都記得下星期與Dr. Chen的會議。

Make sure everything is inline: briefing slides, research reports, recorder and contract. No excuse will be allowed.
確保所有東西都在安排之中,包括提案簡報、調查報告、錄音裝備以及合約,沒有理由會被接受。

Dr. Chen will arrive in Taiwan around nine a.m., please arrange a ride for him.
Dr. Chen 會在早上九點到達台灣,請幫他安排接送。

情境二 | 會議前

Be rested, stay sharp, and get ready for the meeting to come.
好好休息,保持最好狀態,為即將到來的會議準備好。

Unnecessary noise will not be allowed, please put your phone on vibration or shutdown.
非必要的聲音是不被允許的,請將你的手機關機或是設為靜音。

情境三 | 會議導言

*會議開始想引起大家的關注的時候可以說:

May I have your attention please!
大家請注意!

Since everyone is here, shall we get started?
既然大家都到了,那我們就開始吧?

*會議中間需要休息的時候可以說:

The meeting has been for several hours, I would like to call for a pause.
會議已經進行了數個小時,我想要請求一個暫停休息的時間。

The meeting has come to a pause. Please return to your seats in twenty minutes.
會議現在暫停,請在20分鐘後回到你的座位。

*會議結束、離場前的時候可以說:

If there are no further comments, I would like to wrap this meeting up.
如果沒有其他討論事項,我想要總結一下這個會議。

The meeting has gone out of control. I'm sorry, but I will have to terminate this meeting.
這次會議已經偏離主題了,不好意思,我需要終止這次會議。

Thank you all for attending! We would love to see you next time.
感謝大家參與!期待與你們下次見面。

情境四 | 各種表達方式

*Play Agree and disagree 表現同意與不同意

I agree.
我同意。

I'd like to support his remarks.
我支持他所說的。

Unfortunately, I see it differently.
很可惜,我不認為是這樣。

I'm afraid I can't agree.
很抱歉,我無法認同。

*Action of Suggesting and requesting 給出建議與要求行為

Would you mind repeating it once again?
可以麻煩你重複一遍嗎?

Please speak a little bit louder.
請你說話聲音稍微大一點。

Leave the game, and this is my suggestion.
不要繼續,這是我的建議。

I recommend that you keep the ball rolling.
我建議你繼續執行。

*Ask for Clarification and Contribution 要求澄清與請求意見

Have I made my point clear enough?
我是否有表達清楚?

Can you see where I'm getting at?
可以了解我在表達什麼嗎?

Are there any more comments?
還有其他建議嗎?

Is there anything to contribute?
有什麼東西可以貢獻的嗎?

*Making explanation and crowd attention 做出解釋及要求注意

May I have a word?
我可以發表意見嗎?

Excuse me for interrupting.
不好意思打斷各位。

There are some misunderstandings.
我們想法有點不一致。

I'm sorry, but that's not what I meant.
抱歉,我想表達的不是這個意思。

情境五 | 語氣會有很大的差別

面對誤解的時候:
That's not what I mean. (X)
You miss understand what I said. (X)
There are some miss understanding. (O)

解釋、澄清的時候:
Do you understand? (X)
Are there any problems? (X)
Have I made myself clear? (O)

吸引注意的時候:
Hey! Hello! Hola! (X)
I want to say something. (X)
Pardon me. Excuse me. May I have a word? (O)

請求重複的時候:
Repeat please. (X)
Say it one more time. (X)
Could you run it one more time please? (O)

不同想法的時候:
Nope, that's not what I think. (X)
I don't agree with you. (X)
I'm afraid we have different opinions. (O)

不知道有沒有發現,以"我們"代替"我",多使用"請、麻煩、不好意思",儘量用"我"而不是"你"。這樣在溝通的時候,自然而然就會覺得你非常有禮貌。商業英文中最重要的就是禮儀部分,只要小心留意,在會議中就會顯得格外友善、好溝通喔!

持續關注我們的文章,一起學習更多實用好玩的英文喔!
融入生活學英文,自然而然講英文!

索取免費課程

個資保護聲明
已索取免費課程 092600
※免費贈品由專人安排至巨匠美語分校領取,如贈送完畢以等值贈品代替。